- REX's smooth, natural knee movement replicates
- climbing stairs to improve functional gait.
- • Knee-to-elbow core exercise
- • Comfortable, sturdy orthopedic footbeds with safety
- edge and optional foot strap
- • Optional oversized swivel seat
- • Very low starting resistance
- • Bi-directional exercise
- • Dual position handles allow user to change muscle
- groups during exercise
- • Foot straps included with swivel seat option
- 7” LCD display with user friendly interface using tactile keypad, color coded with
- audible beep.
- • Programs: One button Quick Start, Manual, Hill Pro! les, Random Pro! les, Heart Rate,
- Iso-Strength, Constant Work, Heart-Fit Test, Heart-Fit Training (4 levels with 3 pro-
- grams at each level), Power-Fit Test, Power-Fit Training (4 levels with 3 programs at
- each level), Stress Test and Fit-Quik™.
- • Administrative mode: includes 6 user de! ned languages, metric or US units of mea-
- sure and other custom settings.
- • Built-in twin Fans: 3 levels of intensity at low, medium and high.
- • Power Burst - 8 second burst of Iso-Strength. Available on all programs except: Heart-
- Fit Test/Training, Power-Fit Test/Training, Heart Rate, Iso-Strength and Stress Test.
- • Automatic cool down after each exercise is completed.
- • Download results to USB # ash drive. Simply plug your USB key in the Fit-Key slot and
- your work-out will be copied in a text ! le for saving and printing.
- • Display Feedback: Heart rate, time, RPM, calories, distance/miles, level, watts and
- MET’s with two change view screens
- • CSAFE port and 8-volt DC power port for TV or other controllers.
- • Adjustable console angle to accommodate users at all positions.
- • USB charger for phones, mp3 players and other electronic devices.