Skip to content
Benches and Racks
Benches and Racks
Site Help / FAQ
Core / Balance
Racks and Rigs
Outdoor Fitness Equipment
Outdoor Indoor Sports
Ping Pong Tables
Posters and Books
Upper Body Ergometer
108SRM Commercial Versa Climber Sport Model Rehab
Contact to order 250-770-0412
THREE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
1. Heart Rate, Inc. (H.R.I.) warrants to the original purchaser that our VersaClimbers are free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and maintenance under a three year limited warranty subject to the terms and conditions Hereafter set forth. Except for the above warranty, it is expressly agreed that NO WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE or of a particular use nor any warranty of any kind whatsoever express, implied or statutory is made by Heart Rate Inc.(HRI)
2. This warranty does not cover any damage caused by misuse, tampering, negligence, accidents, abnormal conditions, lack of adequate maintenance or unauthorized service or alterations to the product.
3. Liability of H.R.I. is limited to either repair or replacement of the defective part or the replacement of the machine at the option of H.R.I. on an exchange basis, with the customer bearing all costs of shipping and handling to and from the factory.
4. Length of Warranty,
Parts ITEM PARTS REPLACEMENT
FRAME, HAND RAILS, BASE PLATE ........3 YEARS
HANDLES .................................................3 YEARS
FOOT PEDALS ..........................................2 YEARS
ROLLERS AND SLIDES............................. 2 YEARS
DISPLAY ELECTRONICS............... ..............1 YEAR
ELECTRONICS............................................. 1 YEAR
HAND GRIPS ................................................1 YEAR
FOOT PEDAL STRAPS................................. 1 YEAR
5. During the first year, all labor is covered by the warranty. All labor repairs will be performed at the factory on warranty and non-warranty parts.
6. This warranty does not cover paint deterioration, discoloration, chipping or rust.
7. After all of the foregoing conditions have been complied with, if H.R.I. shall thereupon attempt repairs and /or replacements which shall for any reason fail, H.R.I.'s shall be allowed to continue to attempt to remedy any defects for so long a period of time as, In H.R.I. sole judgment, such attempt is justified.
8. The foregoing shall be buyer's sole and exclusive remedy, whether based on or otherwise, and H.R.I. shall not be liable for any injuries to persons or property. In no event shall H.R.I. be liable for incidental or consequential damages to commercial losses, nor for any other loss or damages except as above set forth.
9. This warranty is expressly in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied, and of all other obligations or liability on the part of H.R.I. No person, firm or corporation is authorized to assume any other liability on behalf of H.R.I.
The ideas for the Rehab VersaClimber are the results of working closely with clinicians, sports trainers, health care practitioners, therapists, the disabled and others who have a special interest in improved rehabilitation therapy.
The SRM Rehab Model VersaClimber is a total body, closed chain, rehabilitation exercise machine. It utilizes one of the most natural and intensity selective muscular activities to which the body can be subjected.
Seated Leg/Arm Exercise Seat Provides sit down exercise routine--push and pull with the arms, legs, or arms and legs combined.
Non to Partial to Full Weight Bearing The users partial or full weight can be supported by the seat while pedaling. Seated Leg Isolator Pegs and straps safely and comfortably isolate one or both legs.
The SRM is fully adjustable to fit the height, weight and length of all types of athletes and patients.
Total body vertical climbing exercise and rehabilitation routines have been developed to provide a continuous arm and leg action in a seated or standing position, using a wide selection of stroke lengths, stroke rates, and resistance levels. VersaClimber allows patient to progress from non to partial to full weight bearing, full body exercise.
Limit Range of Motion Orthopedic travel stops are used to limit the range of motion of injured limb. Isolate One or Both Arms
Running Hand Grips Grips
Two different sets of handles (running and straight) are included with the Sports Rehab Model VersaClimebr. They are used primarily for upper extremity work. A push pull motion promotes the efficient use of flexors and extensors of the arms. Running Hand Grips Grips Allow Movement In Radial And Ulnar Deviation. Patients who have difficulty with pronation and supination can grasp the neutral hand grips with less discomfort. Hand movement is limited to radial and ulnar deviation.
The Standard Straight Hand Grips provide a variety of hand positions which accommodate exercises for the arms, shoulders, chest and back. The patient can actively push or pull with one or both arms as well as move one or both arms passively in a controlled range of motion. One or both arms can be totally immobilized when required. Both styles of handgrips, standard and running, are vertically adjustable and can be used in the seated or standing positions.
Heart Rate Monitoring Mode Heart Rate Monitored Work Intensity Utilizes NASA ECG And Polar Technology. Heart rate can be easily monitored by using two methods. Patients can use their personal Polar (or other compatible) watch or chest strap to transmit their heart rate signal to the monitor. Target heart rate is then programmed into the computer and the work intensity is determined based on the user's heart rate. Work intensity, adjusted at 30 second intervals, provides for a prudent warm up and a controlled workout, in the proper heart rate training zone for Phase II and Phase III cardiac rehabilitation therapy. Patients capable of generating two or more METS can start in the seated position, then progress through the higher energy requirements of stepping and total body climbing.
HCI Life Step
108CM Commercial Versa Climber
SPR-CT Indoor Club Group Cycle
HCI Physiostep LTD
SYNERGY POWER CLIMBER
StairMaster SM3 StepMill w/ LCD (D-1) Console (Remanufactured)
Share your knowledge of this product.
Be the first to write a review »