Skip to content
Benches and Racks
Benches and Racks
Site Help / FAQ
Core / Balance
Racks and Rigs
Outdoor Fitness Equipment
Outdoor Indoor Sports
Ping Pong Tables
Posters and Books
Upper Body Ergometer
108HP Versa Climber for Home (Heart Rate Monitoring, Polar Compatible)
Usually Ships in 2 to 3 Weeks
Contact to order 250-770-0412
The VersaClimber is unique in that it allows you to simply hold the hand rails and use as a traditional club stepper or a total body climber the choice is up to you. All Major Muscle Groups engaged at Once The VersaClimber incorporates all the major muscle groups -- arms, chest, shoulders, back, butt, hips and legs. While treadmills, steppers, bikes and ellipticals work the lower body, the VersaClimber provides a more complete upper and lower body exercise all in one. You can work your whole body at once, change hand positions and use it as a stepper or concentrate on a specific muscle group. The versatility is endless so you never get bored with your workouts. And while you're enjoying your exhilarating workout, you're burning more calories than ever before. All this in about half the time of ellipticals and treadmills!
VersaClimber fits easily under a standard 8 foot ceiling--and provides a variable step height from 1" to 20". Gentle on Knees Joints and Hips The VersaClimber is a zero impact machine so there's no pounding on knees and joints--it's ideal for people who have previous lower body injuries or for those who want to simply avoid high impact exercise.
Smooth and Quiet
It's so smooth and quiet you can use it while others are sleeping or while watching T.V.
The home VersaClimber features a one-to-one arm and leg motion (20 inch arm travel & 20 inch step height) and offers the most comprehensive, total body workout available from any one piece of exercise equipment. Tone muscles, burn calories, lose weight in half the time. What takes 40 minutes on a treadmill, elliptical or stepper is accomplished in 20 minutes or less on a VersaClimber.
THREE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
1. Heart Rate, Inc. (H.R.I.) warrants to the original purchaser that our VersaClimbers are free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and maintenance under a three year limited warranty subject to the terms and conditions Hereafter set forth. Except for the above warranty, it is expressly agreed that NO WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE or of a particular use nor any warranty of any kind whatsoever express, implied or statutory is made by Heart Rate Inc.(HRI)
2. This warranty does not cover any damage caused by misuse, tampering, negligence, accidents, abnormal conditions, lack of adequate maintenance or unauthorized service or alterations to the product.
3. Liability of H.R.I. is limited to either repair or replacement of the defective part or the replacement of the machine at the option of H.R.I. on an exchange basis, with the customer bearing all costs of shipping and handling to and from the factory.
4. Length of Warranty,
Parts ITEM PARTS REPLACEMENT
FRAME, HAND RAILS, BASE PLATE ........3 YEARS
HANDLES .................................................3 YEARS
FOOT PEDALS ..........................................2 YEARS
ROLLERS AND SLIDES............................. 2 YEARS
DISPLAY ELECTRONICS............... ..............1 YEAR
ELECTRONICS............................................. 1 YEAR
HAND GRIPS ................................................1 YEAR
FOOT PEDAL STRAPS................................. 1 YEAR
5. During the first year, all labor is covered by the warranty. All labor repairs will be performed at the factory on warranty and non-warranty parts.
6. This warranty does not cover paint deterioration, discoloration, chipping or rust.
7. After all of the foregoing conditions have been complied with, if H.R.I. shall thereupon attempt repairs and /or replacements which shall for any reason fail, H.R.I.'s shall be allowed to continue to attempt to remedy any defects for so long a period of time as, In H.R.I. sole judgment, such attempt is justified.
8. The foregoing shall be buyer's sole and exclusive remedy, whether based on or otherwise, and H.R.I. shall not be liable for any injuries to persons or property. In no event shall H.R.I. be liable for incidental or consequential damages to commercial losses, nor for any other loss or damages except as above set forth.
9. This warranty is expressly in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied, and of all other obligations or liability on the part of H.R.I. No person, firm or corporation is authorized to assume any other liability on behalf of H.R.I.
Burn more Fat & Calories in 20 minutes or less, in the privacy and convenience of your home.
Don't have time for the Gym? Schedule too busy? Using a VersaClimber all it takes is less than 20 minutes to an improved look, health, and life style. VersaClimbing in the privacy of your home is convenient, private and more importantly, safe
*VersaClimbers that come with Cross Crawl are as follows:
H, HP, SM and SMA. All others can be added with this option
as an upgrade feature. Please contact us for details.
What is Cross Crawl?
The "cross-crawl" or "running motion" is the same pattern we use when we crawl, walk or run. It is otherwise known as our natural GAIT pattern. Cross crawl provides a unique alternative to the "standard" climbing motion VersaClimber provides. The Cross Crawl motion is produced when the arm and leg approach each other on one side of body while the opposite arm and leg separate on the other side. It has been demonstrated this natural pattern will more safely and effectively strengthen the para-spinal musculature.
108H Versa Climber for home ( Standard )
CASCADE VERTICAL COMMERCIAL CLIMBER
Stairmaster 4600CL Stepper
StairMaster SM3 StepMill w/ LCD (D-1) Console (Remanufactured)
SCT 400G SEATED CROSS TRAINER
108LX Commercial Versa Climber
Precor AMT 100i Adaptive Motion Trainer (Remanufactured)
Share your knowledge of this product.
Be the first to write a review »