Skip to content
Benches and Racks
Benches and Racks
Site Help / FAQ
Core / Balance
Racks and Rigs
Outdoor Fitness Equipment
Outdoor Indoor Sports
Ping Pong Tables
Posters and Books
Upper Body Ergometer
108CM Commercial Versa Climber
Contact to order 250-770-0412
Fixed or Variable Resistance optional
THREE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
1. Heart Rate, Inc. (H.R.I.) warrants to the original purchaser that our VersaClimbers are free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and maintenance under a three year limited warranty subject to the terms and conditions Hereafter set forth. Except for the above warranty, it is expressly agreed that NO WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE or of a particular use nor any warranty of any kind whatsoever express, implied or statutory is made by Heart Rate Inc.(HRI)
2. This warranty does not cover any damage caused by misuse, tampering, negligence, accidents, abnormal conditions, lack of adequate maintenance or unauthorized service or alterations to the product.
3. Liability of H.R.I. is limited to either repair or replacement of the defective part or the replacement of the machine at the option of H.R.I. on an exchange basis, with the customer bearing all costs of shipping and handling to and from the factory.
4. Length of Warranty,
Parts ITEM PARTS REPLACEMENT
FRAME, HAND RAILS, BASE PLATE ........3 YEARS
HANDLES .................................................3 YEARS
FOOT PEDALS ..........................................2 YEARS
ROLLERS AND SLIDES............................. 2 YEARS
DISPLAY ELECTRONICS............... ..............1 YEAR
ELECTRONICS............................................. 1 YEAR
HAND GRIPS ................................................1 YEAR
FOOT PEDAL STRAPS................................. 1 YEAR
5. During the first year, all labor is covered by the warranty. All labor repairs will be performed at the factory on warranty and non-warranty parts.
6. This warranty does not cover paint deterioration, discoloration, chipping or rust.
7. After all of the foregoing conditions have been complied with, if H.R.I. shall thereupon attempt repairs and /or replacements which shall for any reason fail, H.R.I.'s shall be allowed to continue to attempt to remedy any defects for so long a period of time as, In H.R.I. sole judgment, such attempt is justified.
8. The foregoing shall be buyer's sole and exclusive remedy, whether based on or otherwise, and H.R.I. shall not be liable for any injuries to persons or property. In no event shall H.R.I. be liable for incidental or consequential damages to commercial losses, nor for any other loss or damages except as above set forth.
9. This warranty is expressly in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied, and of all other obligations or liability on the part of H.R.I. No person, firm or corporation is authorized to assume any other liability on behalf of H.R.I.
Features an interactive display module, the CM will ensure its users are maintaining proper speed, climb rate, heart rate and more--It's like having your own personal trainer with you every step of the way. Other module
features include audio feedback like "good job" or "your almost there" or "your climbing too fast, try slowing down" or "keep going at this rate". Plus, you can select interesting places to climb: Washington Monument, Mount Olympus and many more to choose from. Or select a virtual opponent if you like from novice to Olympian.
What's the difference between the
CM and SM VersaClimber?
The CM features stylish design with rounded tubing, curved hand rails, unique upright design and space efficient footprint. It is the ideal, total body cardio piece to complement any club, studio, or home.
The CM provides a complete upper and lower body workout while working every major muscle group in a single, non impact, fluid motion. Specifically designed to be 50% easier to use, the CM delivers unparalleled versatility from its space saving design and high calorie burn rate, user diversity: 4'6" to 6'7" in user height, to instructed work out routines and famous land mark challenges to compete against, the CM truly offers amazing results for its users.
· Interactive Voice Feedback Module
· Shorter Step / 1-10 inches
· Heart Rate Monitoring, Polar
· Variable Control Resistance (0-500lbs)
· Padded Side Hand Rails
· 43" x 46" Foot Print
Variable Control Resistance
The 108 CM VersaClimber comes standard with variable control resistance; This allows the user to increase or decrease the amount of resistance applied to a work out. This is controlled by turning a knob. The force that can be applied ranges from 0-500lbs. The more resistance used the more strength is required during your cardio work out. With the ability to control the amount of resistance a user can build / tone more leg, back, chest and shoulder muscles.
Saves Precious Floor Space
VersaClimber provides a space efficient solution to other bulky cardio pieces. With its unique space saving 3 point stance, which only requires 43" x 46" of floor, the Versa Climber maximizes your valuable floor space while providing "true" total body training with real total body results.
StairMaster SM3 StepMill w/ LCD (D-1) Console (Remanufactured)
SPR-CT Indoor Club Group Cycle
HCI Physiostep LTD
CASCADE COMMERCIAL CLIMBER
Jacobs ladder 2
Stairmaster 4600CL Stepper
108ALX Commercial Versa Climber sport model
108SM Commercial Versa Climber sport model
Share your knowledge of this product.
Be the first to write a review »