Skip to content
Benches and Racks
Benches and Racks
Site Help / FAQ
Core / Balance
Racks and Rigs
Outdoor Fitness Equipment
Outdoor Indoor Sports
Ping Pong Tables
Posters and Books
Upper Body Ergometer
SCIFIT AC5000 Medical Treadmill
SCIFIT AC5000 MEDICAL TREADMIL
Call to Place Order 250-770-0412
In addition to its low starting speed of .1 mph, the
AC5000M increases your options with reverse motion
up to 4 mph and a -3% decline for downhill training.
Overall Dimensions: 89”L x 34 “ W x 63” H
• Weight of unit: 483 lbs pre packaged
• Shipping Dimensions and weight:
89”x34”x70” 525 lbs (Skid only)
89 X 34” X 70” 525 lbs Boxed
• Maximum user weight: 550 lbs
• 110v standard; 220v optional
• Electrical requirements: dedicated 15 amp
3 year parts, 1 year labor with a 5 year frame and drive system warranty. Exceptions: 1
year warranty on: deck, running belt, contact heart rate grips, heart rate receiver/trans-
mitter. Wear items (grips and rubber foot pads) are excluded from warranty.
Low starting speed at only .1 and ranges up to 12 mph with speed adjustable in
only .1 increments.
• Reversible speed goes up to 4 mph and has a -3% decline for downhill training.
• Elevation ranges from -3%-12% adjustable in .5 increments.
• Side handrail switches to adjust speed and elevation allowing the user multiple
areas for easy adjustment.
• Maintenance-free, shock absorbing deck. The 2-ply belt with special carbon ! bers
woven into the fabric and spaced evenly apart to dissipate static electricity.
• 3 HP AC motor with variable frequency torque vector drive system.
• Generous walking surface of 22”x62”.
• Dual emergency stop with safety clip and button by the console.
• Extended handrails included.
• 550 lb. user weight capacity.
• Heart Rate compatible with most wireless technology.
• 7” LCD display with user friendly interface using tactile keypad, color coded with audible
• Programs: One button Quick Start, Manual, Heart Rate (chest strap must be used), 7 pre-
programmed elevation pro! les, 7 pre-programmed speed pro! les.
• Administrative mode: includes 6 user de! ned languages, metric or US units of measure
and other custom settings.
• Built-in twin Fans: 3 levels of intensity at low, medium and high.
• Automatic cool down after each exercise is completed.
• Download results to USB " ash drive. Simply plug your USB key in the Fit-Key slot and your
work-out will be copied in a text ! le for saving and printing.
• Display Feedback: Heart rate, time, speed, elevation, calories, distance in miles, pace,
ascent (ft.) and METs.
• CSAFE port and 8-volt DC power port for TV or other controllers.
• USB charger for phones, mp3 players and other electronic devices.
Green Series 7000 Treadmill
Serviced or Remanufactured Woodway Desmo
Green Series 8000 Treadmill
Steelflex PT10 RehabilitationTreadmill - Commercial Grade
Lifespan TR6000i Treadmill
Steelflex Fitnex T70 Commercial Treadmill
Steelflex Fitnex T60 Treadmill
Share your knowledge of this product.
Be the first to write a review »